Your resource for information modeling and data administration, data modeling, UML modeling, systems integration, systems development, and training in those areas.
- Are your systems development projects struggling to get the data and other requirements correct and in a timely fashion?
- Does your development staff complain that the requirements aren't good enough or aren't complete?
- Does your staff waste valuable time trying to understand the data in your existing systems?
- Do interface projects give you headaches?
- Do data exchange projects present continual challenges when you attempt to integrate data from disparate systems in a timely fashion while also insuring data consistency and integrity?
- Do your software projects come in late?
- Do they sometimes not meet the requirements of your users?
- Is it difficult to track their progress?
- Does your staff need to become more productive?
- Do you need to do more with fewer people?
- Do you need to provide training for your staff in a cost and time effective manner?
Recent clients include the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Veterans Health Administration (VHA), the Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI), Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium, Inc. (CDISC), a mechanical engineering consulting firm, a large nationally recognized healthcare provider network, an occupational health company, and a small high-tech consulting company.
Principal consultant Norman Daoust has extensive experience in modeling, healthcare systems integration, training, and more than twenty years of experience in the healthcare industry.